Thursday, August 11, 2011

Hypothyroidism

I heard about this disease called Hypothyroidism and it has to do with the thyroid glands. That sure doesn't sound fun, it seems that it has its own diet (hypothyroidism diet)as well. Not sure if it is similar to having a gout, but in my opinion it sounds just as painful. Makes one wonder why humans can be so powerful and fragile at the same time. I've never experienced anything like this but there are moments where things like this just show up without any prior notice and so I feel that its good to be grateful for not having to deal with it at this time. 


Still have a lot of work to do but I just thought it'd be good if I shared this. Read up on this disease more if you have a chance.


1 comment:

  1. Using desiccated thyroid supplements can be the answer to hypothyroidism. You need to find alternative methods for hypothyroidism treatment.

    ReplyDelete